Homoeopathy can treat Burning Feet
A burning sensation in your feet usually occur in many people, they confuse & ask every one why this happen ,this usually happen due to
1. nerve damage in the legs, or neuropathy.
2. diabetes is the most common. Most burning feet .
Causes of Burning Feet
Diabetes is by far the most common cause of neuropathy in the legs. Many other conditions can cause neuropathy with a burning sensation in the feet:
• Chronic kidney disease (uremia)
• Vitamin deficiency (vitamin B12 and occasionally vitamin B6)
• Alcohol abuse
• Low thyroid hormone
• Amyloid polyneuropathy
• Drug side effects, including chemotherapy drugs, vitamin B6 overdose, HIV medicines, amiodarone, metformin, and others
• Heavy metal poisoning (lead, mercury, arsenic)
• Vasculitis (PAD)
• Guillain-Barre syndrome
• Arterial disease
• Edema or fluid retention
• athlete’s foot,
Diagnosing Burning Feet
• Electromyography (EMG). A test of muscle function using recordings of electrical activity inside the muscles. A probe may be placed on the skin or a needle may be inserted into the muscle for an EMG test.
• Laboratory tests. Sometimes, tests of blood, urine, and/or spinal fluid may be suggested , blood test for Vitamin levels can be
• For people with diabetic neuropathy, this means keeping blood sugar levels in the normal range.
• Vitamin deficiency. Taking additional vitamin B12 orally or by injection can replace low levels of this nutrient.
• Alcoholism. Stopping excessive alcohol intake prevents ongoing nerve damage and allows nerves to heal.
• Chronic kidney disease. Dialysis may be necessary to eliminate toxins causing neuropathy and burning feet symptoms.
• Hypothyroidism. Taking oral synthetic thyroid hormone raises low thyroid levels, often reversing neuropathy and burning feet symptoms.
• Homeopathic medicine are-AMON C,APIS M,CALC C,GRAPH,LYCO,MAG M,MEDO,MERC SOL,MUR ACID,SEPIA ,SULPH,CAUST, IGN ,KALI CLACH,,NAT M,NATS,NIT ACID ,PHOS ,SANICULA,RUTA,TARENTULA.
• PHOS,SULPH,MEDO,RUTA Cured many cases.