Enlarge prostate treat by homeopathy Enlarge prostate case has been trating with 80 % success in my clinic .
1. homeopathy can do well in mild prostatomegali
2. homoeopathy can control incontinence of urine.
3. homoeopathy can improve flow of urine due to prostatomegali.
4. homoeopathy can prevent rapid growth of prostate
5. SABAL SER Q is widely used .but it is not the only medicine ,please consult a doctor.
FOR DIAGNOSIS –need USG of KUB+LOWER ABDOMENLOOD TEST –PSA level may rise.
6.treat homeopathy for enlarge prostate.
Foot Pain is a common problem in our life,why it occours?. Bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles, fascia, toenail beds, nerves, blood vessels, or skin can be the source of foot pain.
• Plantar fasciitis is the most common cause of heel pain.
• Heel spurs are abnormal growths of bone on the bottom of the heel bone that may be caused by an abnormal gait, posture or walking, inappropriate shoes
• A fracture of the heel bone (calcaneus) is the most commonly fractured foot bone
• Calf and foot muscle stretches
• Over-the-counter pain relievers
• Shoes with good arch support and a cushioned sole
• Cutout heel pad
• Physio- therapy
Causes of Sole pain:
The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Sole pain. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
• Peripheral artery disease
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Peripheral nerve trauma
• Cerebrovascular accident
• Sole injury
• Plantar fasciititis
• Metatarsalgia is pain and inflammation in the ball of the foot
• Morton’s neuroma is thickening of the tissue around the nerve between the bases of the toes (usually between the third and fourth toes). Foot pain, odd sensations, or numbness
• Sesamoiditis occurs when tendons around the big toe are injured and inflamed
• Wearing a foot pad under the toe in a comfortable shoe
• Wearing low-heeled shoes
• Homoeopathic medicine for pain heel-LED,CIMCIFUGA,CYCLAMEN,KALI BICHROME,MANGANUM AC
• MEDICINE FOR PAIN SOLE-ALUM,ANT C,HEP,LED,MEDO,NAT C, RUTA,CARBON S,CON ,COLO,IGN,SIL
Homoeopathy can treat Burning Feet
A burning sensation in your feet usually occur in many people, they confuse & ask every one why this happen ,this usually happen due to
1. nerve damage in the legs, or neuropathy.
2. diabetes is the most common. Most burning feet .
Causes of Burning Feet
Diabetes is by far the most common cause of neuropathy in the legs. Many other conditions can cause neuropathy with a burning sensation in the feet:
• Chronic kidney disease (uremia)
• Vitamin deficiency (vitamin B12 and occasionally vitamin B6)
• Alcohol abuse
• Low thyroid hormone
• Amyloid polyneuropathy
• Drug side effects, including chemotherapy drugs, vitamin B6 overdose, HIV medicines, amiodarone, metformin, and others
• Heavy metal poisoning (lead, mercury, arsenic)
• Vasculitis (PAD)
• Guillain-Barre syndrome
• Arterial disease
• Edema or fluid retention
• athlete’s foot,
Diagnosing Burning Feet
• Electromyography (EMG). A test of muscle function using recordings of electrical activity inside the muscles. A probe may be placed on the skin or a needle may be inserted into the muscle for an EMG test.
• Laboratory tests. Sometimes, tests of blood, urine, and/or spinal fluid may be suggested , blood test for Vitamin levels can be
• For people with diabetic neuropathy, this means keeping blood sugar levels in the normal range.
• Vitamin deficiency. Taking additional vitamin B12 orally or by injection can replace low levels of this nutrient.
• Alcoholism. Stopping excessive alcohol intake prevents ongoing nerve damage and allows nerves to heal.
• Chronic kidney disease. Dialysis may be necessary to eliminate toxins causing neuropathy and burning feet symptoms.
• Hypothyroidism. Taking oral synthetic thyroid hormone raises low thyroid levels, often reversing neuropathy and burning feet symptoms.
• Homeopathic medicine are-AMON C,APIS M,CALC C,GRAPH,LYCO,MAG M,MEDO,MERC SOL,MUR ACID,SEPIA ,SULPH,CAUST, IGN ,KALI CLACH,,NAT M,NATS,NIT ACID ,PHOS ,SANICULA,RUTA,TARENTULA.
• PHOS,SULPH,MEDO,RUTA Cured many cases.
DANDRUFF Dandruff is the one of the irritating problem, it looks dirty, it is a social problem, and it makes eruption on the scalp and face Homoeopathy can cure dandruff within very short period. There are many homoeopathic medicine are available for dandruff. A large number of successes in my clinic. Cause dandruff .
1. Due to seborrhea is , 2. a yeast that often lives on the skin, 3.Malassezia furfur, may play a role. Seborrhea of the scalp is dandruff. Scalp seborrhea can also present as thick, flaky, localized plaques of scale. On the face, seborrhea produces reddish-brown, dry-looking, or thick, greasy scales on the eyebrows, sides of the nose, and behind the ears.
What happen if dandruff appears? Scalp seborrhea and dandruff cause hair loss. scalp seborrhea doesn’t even itch significantly
It looks bad and unhealthy
It some time happens from- Chemotherapy & HIV disease & certain neurological disorders, may have very severe seborrhea. Dandruff is a form of skin eczema called seborrhea. Yeast is a fungus that sometimes builds up on scaly areas of seborrhea. Case— The chronic dandruff can be cure by constitutional, with some good homoeopathic shampoo within three month, In my clinic so many cases have been cured by homoepathic medicine.
Is a common movement disorder, characterized by progressive loss of muscle control, which leads to trembling of the limbs and head while at rest, stiffness, slowness, and impaired balance. As symptoms worsen, it may become difficult to walk, talk, and complete simple tasks. Symptoms Tremor-- It is usually a rest tremor: maximal when the limb is at rest and disappearing with voluntary movement and sleep. Bradykinesia–(slowness of movement) difficulties along the whole course of the movement process, from planning to initiation and finally execution of a movement. Postural instability- leading to impaired balance and frequent falls, and secondarily to bone fracture anxiety, insecurity, and stress
confusion, memory loss, and dementia (more common in elderly individuals), constipation, depression male erectile dysfunction Pathology
Parkinson’s disease (PD also known as hypokinetic rigid syndrome/HRS, or paralysis agitans) is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease result from the death of dopamine-generating cells in the substantia nigra , a region of the midbrain; the cause of this cell death is unknown. Case— A patient came with a problem he can not write properly ,for trembling hand, he can not sign properly bank signature. He improve within 2 month,with simple constitutional medicine. Biochemic medicine Kali Phos, and Mag Phos ,also helped ,in this case ,Now he has no problem ,of trembling, He can sign nicely. Dr. Sanjay Ray
Low Sperm count
Homeopathic medicine can improve sperm count ,I think if the correct medicine is prescribed,that can do miracle .I did it with challenge. One of my patient came to me serious ,worried face –his problem was extremely serious. –Problem is oligospermia or low sperm count .See the result of treatment- First report
Sperm count -3-4 sperm/fild
Motility –most of the sperm was non motile
Maturity most of the sperm was immature(morphologically abnormal)
Treatment was started homeopathic constitutional medicine change After one month—
Sperm count -16 million /ml
Motility — 20% sperm motile,after one hour
Maturity —65% After 2 month
Sperm count -18 million/ml After 3 month treatment Sperm count -48 million /ml
Motility -50 % after one hour
I think it is a hope of light ,in treatment of male infertility.This success can boost up ,other suffering people ,improvement is possible within 3-4 month.Homeopathic medicine is best for this ,type of treatment ,
This is one of my cases is clinically presented here.
Constant nausea &vomits what ever she eats(head injury)
Patient was restless & day by day condition was going worse .
I started treatment ,investigation made but there was no evidance of jaundice ,and other troble ,
Different homeopathic medicine ware all in vain .then refered the patient to a allopath doctor ,he treated for month ,but all in vain .
– Patient party again come to me for treatment ,
-Again I started case taking ,
-History reveled ,spine injury ten years back,he has fallen from stair .
-I njury was on tail end ,
-On this base prescription was done ,and patient cured.
Itwas a big achivement in homeopathic medicine.
— Hypericum cured this case.
– Bacterial infection through damaged nipples.
– Haematoma of the breast caused after trauma, can get infected.
– Mastitis of lactation. One of the ducts gets blocked leading to it.
– Mumps can cause it but this is more common in females and is mostly unilateral.
– Puberty: most common in males around age 14 and it is mostly unilateral
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS:
The affected breast shows the following
6.- Sometimes pustular discharge from the breast.
DOS & DONTS:
– Rest in bed.
– Support to the breast.
– Local heat application can help relieve the pain.
– Empty the infected breast milk with the help of breast pump.
– Hygiene of the breast during feeding the baby, cleaning the nipple before and after feeding.
– Cleaning the infants’ mouth before breast feeding, as they may be harboring harmful organisms (staphylococcus).
– Permitting examination of the inflamed breast to daily to judge the state of affection.
– Treat the primary cause.
– Sometimes surgical intervention is required to drain the abscess.
HOMEOPATHIC –TREATMENT -IS THE BEST FOR THIS PURPOSE-
MY FEW CASE IMROVED LIKE MIRACLE
The tonsils are small pieces of tissue in the back of the throat, on the right and left side. They produce antibodies against infection. Frequently, the tonsils enlarge in response to infection in and about the throat area. When they enlarge, this is called hypertrophy of tonsil.
When tonsils get infected , the tonsils become red, painful, and often have pus collected on the surface or inside the crevices of the tonsils. This infected situation is called Tonsillitis,
Many years ago, it was common to remove a child’s tonsils if the tonsils remained enlarged for long periods of time, or if the child had recurrent Tonsillitis.
Function of tonsil—
(1) it is thought that the tonsils serve a necessary function, protecting the child against even more infections,
(2) rare episodes of severe bleeding in the back of the throat (post-operatively after tonsillecomy) makes surgeons more reluctant to do this elective procedure. about the throat area, repeatedly stimulating the tonsils to produce antibodies against various infections.
Ordinarily, the tonsils are small patches of tissue that sit in the back of the throat, with a tonsillar pillar (which looks like a bedpost) on each side of the tonsil.
In tonsillar hypertrophy, the tonsils are very prominent, often bulging forward from the point where the tonsillar pillars sit. The tonsils can be so large that they touch or almost touch each other (“kissing tonsils”).
Symptoms of enlarged (hypertrophied) tonsils, and not necessarily symptoms of Tonsillitis:
1. Mouth-breathing and halitosis (bad breath)
2. Snoring during sleep
3. Episodes during sleep in which the child stops breathing temporarily
4. Decreased appetite and poor weight gain
5. Longstanding fatigue
The most likely cause of Tonsillar hypertrophy is
1. Repeated cases of infection in and
2. Familial tendency
3. Chronic illness
Just because the tonsils are large, this does not necessarily require their surgical removal.
Reasons for surgical removing the tonsils currently are: (1) chronically (longstanding) enlarged tonsils that obstruct swallowing, or (2) chronically enlarged tonsils that obstruct the breathing (especially during sleep).
. Complications of large tonsils:
Tonsillar enlargement can be so large that the tonsils obstruct the airway, and not enough oxygen is passing through the back of the throat into the windpipe (trachea). This makes the child fatigued and short of breath.
Tonsillar enlargement can be so large that the tonsils obstruct solid food when being swallowed. child gag on his or her food during the act of swallowing.
Complications of tonsillectomy surgery:
Severe bleeding in the back of the throat during or after surgery
Severe swelling in the back of the throat during or after surgery
I n my clinic a 13 years old girl have been cured by 9 month , by simple constitutional treatment.
Tennis elbow tennis elbow. is pain in epicondyle of elbow(it is non articular rheumatism of ex tensor muscle of forearm means inflammation common ex tensor due to repeated strain on elbow, This more often seen in tennis player, but huge number of sufferer of these diseases had never played tennisCause
Tennis elbow occur when tendon attachment to the muscle and bone at elbow joint become damaged, due to repeated strain. Lateral aspect of tendon injured due to vigorous and repeated use of fore arm against resistant. Repetitive activity with elbow joint. Conventional management 1. Rest pain full arm as much as possible 2. Avoid power full contraction 3. Steroid injection or anesthetic gel Case - Mr R. P. PAL. –Suffering from Tennis elbow , he was trouble by serious pain ,he went orthopedic surgeon for month ,but he avoided orthopedic treatment, for, steroid injection and pain killer , After homoeo treatment, with constitutional medicine, cured within 3 month in my clinic.
A Cosmetic & Multispeciality Homoeoclinic : Our Homeopathic Treatment Is Easy, Safe & Modern.