It is the inflammation of the breast.
– Bacterial infection through damaged nipples.
– Haematoma of the breast caused after trauma, can get infected.
– Mastitis of lactation. One of the ducts gets blocked leading to it.
– Mumps can cause it but this is more common in females and is mostly unilateral.
– Puberty: most common in males around age 14 and it is mostly unilateral
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS:
The affected breast shows the following
6.- Sometimes pustular discharge from the breast.
DOS & DONTS:
– Rest in bed.
– Support to the breast.
– Local heat application can help relieve the pain.
– Empty the infected breast milk with the help of breast pump.
– Hygiene of the breast during feeding the baby, cleaning the nipple before and after feeding.
– Cleaning the infants’ mouth before breast feeding, as they may be harboring harmful organisms (staphylococcus).
– Permitting examination of the inflamed breast to daily to judge the state of affection.
– Treat the primary cause.
– Sometimes surgical intervention is required to drain the abscess.
HOMEOPATHIC –TREATMENT -IS THE BEST FOR THIS PURPOSE-
MY FEW CASE IMROVED LIKE MIRACLE