tennis elbow. is pain in epicondyle of elbow(it is non articular rheumatism of ex tensor muscle of forearm means inflammation common ex tensor due to repeated strain on elbow,
This more often seen in tennis player, but huge number of sufferer of these diseases had never played tennis Cause
Tennis elbow occur when tendon attachment to the muscle and bone at elbow joint become damaged, due to repeated strain.
Lateral aspect of tendon injured due to vigorous and repeated use of fore arm against resistant.
Repetitive activity with elbow joint.
1. Rest pain full arm as much as possible
2. Avoid power full contraction
3. Steroid injection or anesthetic gel
Case - Mr R. P. PAL. –Suffering from Tennis elbow , he was trouble by serious pain ,he went orthopedic surgeon for month ,but he avoided orthopedic treatment, for, steroid injection and pain killer , After homoeo treatment, with constitutional medicine, cured within 3 month in my clinic.
Characterized by itchy blisters all over the body. It used to be one of the childhood diseases.
Causes – varicella-zoster
- Chickenpox is infectious disease. You may get chickenpox from touching the fluids from a chickenpox blister, or if someone with the disease coughs or sneezes near you. Even those with mild illness may be contagious.
- Infection spread 1 to 2 days before their blisters appear. They remain contagious until all the blisters have crusted over.
- Most cases of chickenpox occur in children younger than 10.
- Chickenpox have the following symptoms Fever Headache, Stomach ache before the rash appears: chickenpox rash occurs about 10 to 21 days after coming into contact with someone who had the disease. The average child develops 250 to 500 small, itchy, fluid-filled blisters over red spots on the skin.
- The blisters are usually first seen on the face, middle of the body, or scalp
- After a day or two, the blisters become cloudy and then scab. Meanwhile, new blisters form in groups. They often appear in the mouth, in the vagina, and on the eyelids.
- Children with skin problems such as eczema may get thousands of blisters.
- Most pox will not leave scars unless they become infected with bacteria from scratching.
- After chickenpox. vaccine will still develop some case in mild , They usually recover much more quickly and have only a few pox (less than 30).
Homeopathic treatment helps very much in this aspect .Rhus Tox , Bry, Ars, Gels, Fer Phos, Kali M, Kali S apply according symptom similarity.
Instruction for the patient
- Avoid scratching or rubbing the itchy areas. Keep fingernails short
- Wear cool, light, loose bedclothes. Avoid wearing rough clothing, particularly wool, over an itchy area.
- Apply a soothing moisturizer after bathing to soften and cool the skin.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to excessive heat and humidity.
Myocarditis, Pneumonia, arthritis, Encephalitis., Cerebellar ataxia
Women who get chickenpox during pregnancy can pass the infection to the developing baby. Newborns are at risk for severe infection.